Pros of Multi-chain NFTs
Ethereum’s popularity and ease of use have been proven. It enjoys unparalleled support from investors, developers, and end users which led it to settle $1.5 Trillion in transactions in the first quarter of 2021 alone. However, its popularity has brought network congestion and high gas fees with it.
Simply put, Polygon will allow us to take advantage of Ethereum’s range of features and core protocol layer without suffering its slow transaction times and high gas fees.
Some additional advantages for us include:
• Building Ethereum decentralized apps and blockchains are much cheaper on Polygon.
• Using Ethereum-based DeFi, NFT, and gaming apps are faster and have many reduced fees.
• Minting NFTs involves near-zero gas fees, is faster, and works within a large Polygon-based NFT ecosystem.
We have future plans to reduce the barriers to entry even further by providing cards minted on Solana and Binance Smart Chain. This move will offer our players increased levels of freedom, meaning those with Polygon NFT cards can battle against opponents with Solana or BSC NFT cards.
Binance Smart Chain
• Comprehensive Features - BSC allows users to use multiple features, including trading, investing, earning interest, lending, and borrowing.
• Safety & Compatibility - BSC is a smart contract-enabled blockchain network. It operates using a Proof-of-Authority consensus mechanism, which makes transactions secure from tampering.
• Metaverse & NFT Friendly - Binance is already accommodating the development of Metaverse and NFT gaming projects including Ertha, Cyball and Star Sharks.
• Significant market support - It is now the fourth-largest cryptocurrency by market value with a market cap of over $60 billion.
• Speed - Solana can support tens of thousands of transactions per second, while Ethereum can support roughly 13 transactions per second.